Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Parenting - Beware of Vasanas

Very strangely we find each child when born are dramatically different in their personality traits which we don't find in the animal kingdom as all tiger cubs are the same in their instincts.

When my daughter & son born, I did not have enough understanding of the 'unseen' aspects of life essence coming to this planet. I thought all children are the same as they come to this planet as a blank 'Disk' and all aspects of their personality are written later. This does not seem to be true.

I have now four little boys as my grand children each one dramatically different from each other !! One is a saintly boy and another is a dare devil ! My quest is where are they bringing this 'Operating system' from? They does not seem to be a 'Blank slate' where we can write our program.

A 3 year old boy in China is playing a Piano like a Master with his little fingers. He never went to any music class. How is this child prodigies are possible?
If your child has born as 'Adi Shankara' you cannot make him 'Tendulkar'. Please don't even try it. I will answer the truth behind this phenomenon in my next post. Till then,

With whole of my heart
NC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree or disagree to the shared views?

CHANGE MANAGEMENT

NOT INVENTED HERE SYNDROME NIHS’ - acronym of ‘Not Invented Here Syndrome’ is killer for best practices adoption. Human beings are rebelliou...