Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Message to my mother

Dear Amma,

I don't know where you are now but I remember everyday about all the care and love you showered upon me till you lived with me.

Ever since I nucleated in your womb, I gave you pain in every form till you departed from your physical self to your divine abode. Is it the law of karma or dharma that every son kicks the mother ever since born?

In return for the pain I inflicted upon you, you always returned love and happiness as though that was your only agenda of your life. Was it like coconut tree that is fed with soap water but returns nectar.
As a father of two grown up children, now I know what is the role of a mother and why God created her as He could not be present every where in physical form.

My wife you found for me is now playing your role so well that sometimes I don't feel your absence. Did you know before that you will not be with me till I die and hence found a substitute for you?

I want to say thank you to you; but confused for what? It is not one or two favour you did to me but many. But for your care I would have died as a baby. When every DNA in my body is given by you for what I can say thanks to you? But I can seek a pardon from you for not returning even a wee bit of what you gave me.

I seek your pardon for the pains I gave you and not expressing my love as you did when you were in this planet. By the time I understood what is life you have gone in oblivion. If you still can feel myself, please recognize my love towards you.

I now know it is stupid to ignore someone when they were alive and regret after they have gone. My pain is due to the un lived life with you.


I love you Amma.
I miss you and see you soon.
Your son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree or disagree to the shared views?

CHANGE MANAGEMENT

NOT INVENTED HERE SYNDROME NIHS’ - acronym of ‘Not Invented Here Syndrome’ is killer for best practices adoption. Human beings are rebelliou...