Followers

Monday, December 28, 2015

Parenting - Confrontation

When I grew up in a family of 11 I saw my dad as a 'Tyrant' like Duryodhan and my mother a pious & saintly Seetha imprisoned for life. Whenever my father is not at home we will flock around our mother like the birds take roles during the sun set. When our father is returning back home my mother will ask us to run away through the back door. We hardly saw the face of our father except few occasions when he bashed our mother.

Having grown In a home which is similar to Mahabharata war field where parents have perennial confrontations, even today I am not able to figure out how we have grown keeping our sanity. The science discovered a great fact that the psychological mental growth of a child depends on 'Love & peace' ambience right from the time the sperm is nucleated its journey in the womb which has become a prenatal counselling now. All rebels and freaks have grown for parents who have unfinished relationship where child saw only 'Confrontations' at home and parents had no time to show love to their children.

Strangely, these days most of the marriages are so called 'Love marriage'. In my view 'Love is unconditional'. If so why Mahabharata war for ever? Only one advice:

"If you have unfinished confrontations with your spouse or planning to divorce, please postpone your plan to have a child". But once the baby is in hand - stop this nonsense of fighting all the time grooming a 'Lousy human'.

With whole of my heart
NC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree or disagree to the shared views?

CHANGE MANAGEMENT

NOT INVENTED HERE SYNDROME NIHS’ - acronym of ‘Not Invented Here Syndrome’ is killer for best practices adoption. Human beings are rebelliou...